Effective date: October 25, 2021
A. Personal information we Collect, Disclose for a Business Purpose and Sell
We collect the categories of personal information about the California consumers identified in the chart below and may use and disclose to third parties this information for business purposes. DontPayFull is not engaged in the actual selling of personal information. In addition, such is common practice among companies that operate online, we allow certain third parties, including non affiliated business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers and other advertising providers to directly collect information about your activities on the Site and across your browsers and devices using cookies, web beacons, mobile advertising identifiers and other technologies. These third parties may use this information to display online advertisements tailored to your interests and preferences across your browsers and devices, to conduct campaign measurement and Site analytics, to detect, prevent and report fraud or to carry out their own business and commercial purposes, independent of DontPayFull.
For more information about how to opt out of personal information sharing that constitutes a sale under CCPA, please refer to the "Your rights Regarding Personal Information" section of this page.
CCPA defines personal information as information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked (directly or indirectly) with a particular consumer or household such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver's license number, license plate number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|Categories of Personal Information||Categories of sources from which information is collected||Business or commercial purposes for collection, use and sharing||Disclosed for business purposes to the following categories of third parties|
|Personal and online identifiers such as first and last name, email address or unique online identifiers||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law ( such as age or gender)||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information such as the websites you visit immediately before and after visiting our site and your interactions with our Services||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.|
|Geolocation information||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.|
|Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.|
|Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.||All categories listed above.|
B. Categories of Sources
We collect this personal information directly from you. We may also, at your direction, receive information about you from third-party services that provide a mechanism to share information you have provided to the third parties through an application program interface ( API ), such as Facebook Connect, Twitter API or the Google Sign-In service. We may also connect personal information about you ( for example, information about how you interact with our Services and Products) using automated tools as described in this policy.
C. Why we collect, Use and Share California information
Commercial purposes include, without limitation: marketing, advertising, authentication, identity resolution, fraud prevention, fulfillment services and fulfilling the requests of our customers.
Business purposes, as identified in CCPA, include: audits and related activities, legal compliance, detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud and illegal activity; debugging services and systems; administrative and support services such as processing orders and analytics; internal research and operations; activities to maintain and improve our Services and other one-time uses.
We may disclose the categories of personal information designated above to the following categories of third parties: service providers, referral partners, joint marketing partners, advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating system providers, government entities.
D. Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations.
- For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties.
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose and, if applicable, sell about you; the categories and sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting or, if applicable selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, or, if applicable, sold; and the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed for a business purpose or, if applicable, sold personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
E. How to Exercise Your California Consumer Rights
To Exercise Your Right to Request, Know or Delete
To exercise your California consumer rights to request, know or delete please complete the CCPA Request Form, which includes required verifying information, as further described below. You may submit the completed and signed CCPA Request form by either:
- Sending us an email at [email protected] with the subject line "CCPA Request", the Form attached and the relevant right identified in the body of the email, or
- Navigating to Notice of Collection, clicking "Submit" after selecting the request from the drop down menu. You will be requested to attach the Form with "CCPA Request" at a later stage.
To Opt Out of Sales of Personal Information
To the extent that the third party information collection on the Site constitutes the sale of personal information, we provide you with instructions for how you can exercise your rights to opt out of certain cookie related collection and use practices
- Visit privacyrights.info to opt out from sales of this type of personal information by third parties business that participate in DAA's CCPA Opt-Out Tool and
- Visit myaccount.google.com/data-and-personalization, scroll down to "Ad personalization" section, click "Go to settings" and toggle "Ad personalization" to OFF, and
To exercise any other CCPA rights, complete and submit the CCPA Request Form, which includes required verifying information and send us an email at [email protected] with the subject line "CCPA request" and the relevant right identified in the body of the email.
F. Verification Process and Required Information
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be requested to create an account with us to submit your request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide information that we have on record for identity verification purposes In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the right to know and/or right to deletion, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity.
G. Authorized Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by writing to us at the contact information provided above. To the extent we are unable to verify your identity when you make the designation request, we may request additional information from you. Note, if designating an entity to act on your behalf, the CCPA requires that such entity must be registered with the California Secretary of State.