If you’re anything like us, Amazon is one of your favorite places to shop. The super-online retailer has it all: great selection, competitive prices, and a convenient shopping experience. What’s not to love? Get even better value on your next order with these strategies for earning free Amazon gift cards.
Score Free Amazon Gift Cards by Taking Surveys Online
Completing surveys online is one of the most popular ways to earn free Amazon gift cards at home. It’s easy to see why – taking surveys is simple, quick, free, and can be done while relaxing in front of the TV. Hardly a taxing job! While you won’t get rich doing surveys, it’s an awesome way to earn easy rewards.
Here are some of our favorite online survey sites that can help you earn Amazon gift cards for free:
Earn Swagbucks online when you complete surveys, watch videos and shop through the online portal. It doesn’t take many Swagbucks to start earning Amazon rewards – 300 will get you a $3 Amazon gift card. Right now, the $25 Amazon gift card is “on sale” for just 2200 Swagbucks (that’s 12% off). What are you waiting for?
Share your opinion on a variety of brands and earn points with Survey Junkie. When you’ve earned 1000 points, you can cash out using PayPal or opt for an E-gift card instead. When you choose Amazon E-gift cards, you’ll receive free Amazon gift card codes via email. All you need to do is click to redeem.
Harris Poll is one of the more reputable survey sites that allow you to trade your opinions for free Amazon gift cards. That might be because Harris Poll has been around for 45 years. Sign up now and start earning rewards and entering sweepstakes.
After a quick sign-up process, start earning points to take surveys. When it comes time to redeem (it doesn’t take long), choose cash or gift card. Prize Rebel has several attractive options, but our favorite is Amazon. For those who crave almost instant gratification, you can redeem 200 points for a $2 Amazon gift card.
Product Report Card
Take surveys, earn rewards, and redeem – it’s that easy with Product Report Card. Redemption options include PayPal deposit, check, and free Amazon gift card codes.
Opinion Outpost connects businesses that need consumer opinions with people who are willing to complete surveys for a reward (that’s us). And what do those rewards look like? In addition to being entered in their quarterly draw for $10,000 every time you do a survey, you also earn points. You can then trade those points for cash (via PayPal), or for gift cards from top brands like Amazon and iTunes.
Want to Earn Amazon Gift Cards for Free? Try These Shopping Apps
As great as Amazon is, it’s not the only place you’re shopping. Fund your next online order by earning rewards on your everyday purchases using these apps.
Use Ibotta to earn free money when you shop at hundreds of stores in their partner network. It works like this:
- Once you download the app and register, choose your favorite store and apps from a huge list.
- Next, browse special offers for your top stores, and load the ones you like to your account.
- Go shop at those stores and earn your cash back.
Easy, right? For some stores, you have to take a picture of your receipt to submit, but for others, you can link a loyalty card and skip that step. When it comes time to cash in (cha-ching!) you can choose a PayPal or Veemo deposit, or a gift card from their popular selection, including Amazon.
The Drop app allows you to earn points whenever you use your linked debit or credit cards to pay for purchases at your five favorite retailers. One of the cool things about Drop is that you can add all your debit and credit cards, so no matter how you’re paying (except cash), you don’t leave points on the table.
A not-so-cool thing is that you can’t change your favorite retailers after your initial selection – so choose carefully! Opt for stores you shop at on a regular basis to make sure you earn maximum rewards.
You also earn points for referring friends and completing special one-time offers (like following Drop on social media). When you’re ready to redeem your points, just click the “rewards” tab and browse your options. In our opinion, free Amazon gift cards are always a versatile choice.
Get the Goods Straight from the Source
There are even a few ways you can earn Amazon gift cards for free directly through Amazon itself.
- Reload your Amazon gift card with $100 or more and get $5 Amazon dollars for free. Note: this easy steal is a one-time offer.
- Become an Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker. Get paid to complete online tasks like image/video processing, writing web content, data clean-up, transcription, and taking surveys. Payment will vary based on the task and can be transferred to an Amazon gift card. If you’re in the US, you can also transfer payment directly to your bank account.
- Take advantage of the Amazon Trade-In program. Did you know you could earn Amazon gift cards for free by trading in unwanted items? That’s right, if you have a tablet, cell phone, video game console, or even books that are in good condition, you might be able to trade them in for free Amazon gift cards. Open a Trade-in account, send in your unwanted items (free shipping), wait for them to be appraised, and if accepted, receive your gift card balance. It’s that easy!
- Have a website or blog? Consider joining Amazon Associates, Amazon’s affiliate program. You can earn money by advertising their products on your site. Choose the most convenient payment for you: direct deposit to your bank account, check, or Amazon gift card.
We’re always looking for new ways to save. Did we miss your favorite strategy for getting free Amazon gift cards? Let us know in the comments!
Like this article? Pin it!