With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner, everyone’s kicking into party mode, and you’re ready to get into the spirit too. Have affordable fun this St. Patrick’s Day with awesome crafts, activities, and ideas and snap up a few discounted treats with these St. Patrick’s Day store discounts!
- Mrs. Fields: Hands up anyone who won’t use any day as an excuse to eat Mrs. Fields treats? Save yourself time in the kitchen and splurge – with 15% off any purchase of $30+ or 10% Off sitewide, there’s no need to deny yourself. All you have to do is enter the code “March” at checkout to qualify for the discount. The offer ends on the 31st of March.
- 1800Baskets: Enjoy 20% off on spring gifts with promo code “20BEST”! Offer valid until March 17.
- Claires: We’re all in favor of DIY costumes, but if you’re going to buy St. Patrick’s day costumes, then get them at 50% off. Plus, there’s a buy 3 get 3 items free offer. You’ll get your family kitted out cheap.
- Tidebuy: If you want to tempt yourself with some awesome spring fashion, you might be able to soften the blow to your conscience by taking advantage of Tidebuy’s 10% off offer for purchases over $105 or 5% off over $55. Remember to use the promo codes: “T10” for the 10 percent discount and “T5” for the 5 percent discount offer. This offer closes on the 17th of March.
- Goapparel: Is green one of your favorite colors? Visit the St. Patrick’s Day sale at Goapparel and check out a range of smart-casual active wear. Use the code “Patrick” at checkout and be sure to grab your choice at 10% offbefore the 19th of March.
- Fairy Season: Ever-so pretty and slightly more serious fashion for Mom and tots comes from Fairy Season. With up to 70% off and some super-cute items, there’s no real reason to say “no.”
- Lovely Whole Sale: Lovely is a lovely place to find sexy clothes for a fuller figure. Check out the prices in the – you guessed it – green-themed St. Patrick’s Day sale.
- Silver Rush Style: Green gemstones, rings, and pendants are gorgeous. When they’re created using striking semiprecious stones and silver, the result is striking and affordable. Now add up to up to 50% off green jewelry and rings. Be warned: serious temptation awaits!
- The Irish Store: If there’s one time of the year when the Irish store is doing a roaring trade, that’s St. Patrick’s day – but instead of bumping up the prices, it’s offering a chance to save up to 40%. It must be the luck of the Irish working in our favor!
- Creative Irish Gifts: Some special offers are only there for those who know how to get them. You do. Enter the use code “gbef181c” to get free shipping on all St. Patrick’s Day purchases. Stack your savings by choosing some super sale items – but hurry! You only have until the 17th of March.
- Windy City Novelties: Your party supplies could be a few mouse clicks away with free ground shipping plus $10 off on your next $99+ order! That’s a nice offer. But be sure you use the promo code “Deal10” or you won’t get the deal at all.
- Icing: Fun things for girls and women who love novelties is what Icing is all about. Check out super-cute green accessories for over-twenty-ones on the party trail. The shot glass suspenders and cheeky T-shirts will tempt! You get up to 75% off.
Shopping always happens and getting the most bang for your buck is on the agenda. Check out the specials available at stores you often visit. This could be the time to stock up on a few items you often buy.
- Hobby Lobby: Patrick’s Day Sale
- Kohl’s:Special Prices Starting at Only $3.59
- Target: Special Prices and Free Standard Shipping with $35 Orders
While St. Patrick’s Day isn’t usually the time to start redecorating projects, some retailers are nonetheless hoping to tempt you with furniture and homewares that aren’t necessarily (thank goodness) green or St. Patrick’s Day themed. With big discounts on high-ticket items, you could stand to save a lot.
Party supplies are probably on a lot of people’s lists, and it’s a pleasant surprise to find good discount options in a party season. But if partying isn’t your style and staying home with your tech and a good cup of coffee are more your speed, Razer and Bodum have you covered.
- World Market: Save 30% on Living Room & Home Office Furniture (use code “Save30”, offer expires on the 18th of March)
- Oriental Trading:Up to 50% Off
- Bodum: Up to 75% Off
- Napkins: 50% Off Party Supplies
- Razer: Special Prices Selected Items
Finally, at this very Irish time, you may be wondering just how much Irish blood courses through your veins. Have fun finding out with Ancestry’s St.Patrick’s Day Sale.
And if you’re not really Irish? It doesn’t matter. Join the fun with friends and family. Eat green treats, drink green drinks (even if they don’t have alcohol in them) and enjoy your St. Patrick’s Day!
Like this article? Pin it!
Last Updated on